Terralogical – Bonjo and Govinda are two photographers with a neverending passion for photography.
Wedding Photography Packages
Bonjo and Govinda are two photographers with a neverending passion for photography, and in 2010 they decided to team up and establish Terralogical. Tutde, Baron, and Budy used to be Bonjo and Govinda’s, second shooters. There is no significant difference between each one of them, as Bonjo and Govinda have made sure that each is taught the exact same perspective and values.
All of our photographers share the same vision when it comes to photography; they all believe in the timeless beauty of natural, honest, non-fabricated moments.
- 50% Non-refundable deposit required to book and hold the date
- Balance due 1 month prior to the wedding date
- For bookings of 6 hours or more we request lunch or dinner provided as our photographers may not have the opportunity to leave to get their own meals. A Vendor meal is fine.
- Postage or albums or prints not included and will be calculated based on order prior to delivery
- The delivery digital file is within 7 business days for highlight photos (up to 20 photos from the day) and up to 3 months for edited and unedited photos. Delivered by dropbox.
- If your booking has yet to be confirmed, you will meet our relationship managers. During free times, our photographers will solely concentrate on editing their photos or join workshops to enhance their skill and experience. Understand that this has to be done so we can give the best for our clients. If you have secured your date and pay the 50% non-refundable deposit, our relationship managers will definitely arrange a meeting with your photographer over lunch or dinner. We insist on having a nice talk over a nice meal, and not just a quick chit-chat because we want to get to know you better! Feel free to ask and discuss anything thoroughly to make sure everything will work seamlessly on the most important day of your life!