Booking bonus – 100,000 voucher to use on Plan My Event Bali
Celebrant – My Bali Celebrant Uyun
Celebrant – Uyun for commitment ceremony (weddings and vow renewal)
Style: Smiley and cheerful, expressive, loving and caring
Uyun has been in the hospitality industry for more than five years. Before that, she was an English teacher after graduating from university on Lombok Island. She loves to make people happy and smile and always succeeds in doing both.
She likes making connections with her clients, and always tries her best to create a great mood for their big day. As a celebrant, she says it’s an honour and a great pleasure for her to become part of someone’s very special day – to feel and share the joy and happiness of that day together with the happy couple and their family.
Available as local celebrant and small event organizer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVXtlswy4S4 Sample Ceremony
My Bali Celebrant is a personalized business based on the beautiful island of Bali. We have the widest range of celebrants, priests, ministers and MC’s for all things weddings and events in Bali.
Whether you need a legal marriage, commitment ceremony, vow renewal or are simply looking for a Western Celebrant to conduct your ceremony or even a confident MC to run the evening, we can help!
Ceremony cost includes –
- Ceremony text and liturgy with custom edits (Selection of liturgy’s will be given to choose from)
- Option of vows or write your own
- Ceremony up to 30 minutes
- Symbolic Certificate for Bride and Groom
Please note travel fees may apply for ceremony outside of 10km of Seminyak as per below
Uluwatu – 500,000
Ubud – 500,000
Seseh Beach – 300,000
Ketawel – 300,000
Nusa Lembongan – 1,500,000
Lovina / North Bali – 1,500,000
Terms and Conditions
- 50% Non refundable deposit required to secure booking
- Final payment due in full 30 days prior to wedding / event date (non refundable)
- Draft ceremony liturgy will be provided 2 weeks prior to wedding for approval
- In the event of delays, My Bali Celebrant team will stay 1.5 hours past Ceremony Original start time, after this a fee of 500,000 Per hour will apply
- Please provide drinking water for My Bali Celebrant team at venue
- Symbolic ceremonies are NON Legally binding. If you wish for a legal ceremony please refer to other selections of pastors.